The purchase is a process of buying goods, service, raw materials and spare parts from suppliers for an organization. Generally, purchase management is one of the most crucial section in an organization. The purchase process in a company should be given the maximum attention. If there is a problem in the purchasing department then problems will arise in the production section, Sales section and will ultimately reduce the performance of the organization. Hence an effective purchase management mechanism is inevitable in any organization.
Some of the useful features of Odoo Purchase management includes
- Automate your purchasing workflow: Here we can automatically send RFQ s- (Request for Quotations) to your suppliers based on your stocks levels. This will improve your purchase and inventory performance along with procurement rules depending on stock levels, logistic rules, and sales orders, forecast manufacturing orders, etc. Select different refill scheme for each product depending on your manufacturing / delivering strategies.
- Supplier price lists & product availability: We can easily make efficient purchase decisions using the best prices. With this, we can easily import suppliers’ price lists and references to make quick and apt purchase decisions based on different vendor policies, quantities, and special contract conditions. We can easily track the availability of the product in your supplier’s inventory and you can also check your order status.
- Get the best offer with purchase tenders: Get the best price by bargaining / negotiating with different vendors. We can Launch purchase tenders and simply integrate vendor’s answers in the process which help us to compare proposals from different vendors; Choose the best offer and send purchase orders within seconds. We can also use reporting to analyze the proposal of your vendors afterward.
- Get statistics on your purchases: Analyze, forecast and efficiently plan your orders in simple steps. Get accurate statistics on your suppliers’ performance through flexible reporting delivery delays, negotiated discounts on prices, quantities purchased, etc. Integrate purchases with analytic accounting to analyze your contracts’ profitability.
- Manage several companies: By using Odoo’s multi-company rules we can save time and effort. We can use a single Odoo instance to synchronize operations between different companies. By using this we can create sales orders, share customers, suppliers and products and invoice management for all companies at the same time. You can save even more time by automating the invoicing process between all the companies.
- Fully integrated with other Odoo Apps:
Inventory: Synchronize your stocks levels based on your purchases and create automatic replacement rules to avoid the out of stock situation
Invoicing: Convert your purchase orders in a supplier invoice to avoid double entry.
Accounting: Get your accounting more accurate by integrating purchase orders and invoices.
- Control invoicing: Odoo ERP purchase module is integrated with inventory, invoice, accounting so you can make the process simple, and accurate.
Odoo purchase management can improve your purchase workflow depending on stock levels, sales orders, and forecast manufacturing orders and so on.