After the successful release of Odoo 12, Odoo is now gearing for new version 13. Probably it will get unveiled on October 2019 at Odoo Experience 2019. Odoo 13 has some many anticipated features. Invoice update, signature, updated POS version are some of the examples.
This blog explains how to get the most awaited odoo version 13 for testing. Step by step procedure is given below.
1. Search “odoo runbot“ on Google. Or Go to this link directly http://runbot.odoo.com/runbot
2. You will get an interface like the picture below.
3. On that interface, the branches are listed on the left sides. Master, saas-12.4, saas-12.3 ..etc.
4. Click the arrow button on the “master branch” ( Master is listed in the first position on Branches).
5. Once you click the arrow button, you are moved into the login page. If you already logged in with your odoo account, go and logout that account And log in with the below credentials.
6. After the successful login, you will be directed to an Odoo community database.
7. Check the Odoo version by clicking the settings button on the left side menu.
8. Yes, It shows “Odoo 13.0alpha1 (Community Edition)“
9. You can easily check Groups, Access Rights, and Record Rules of users by clicking the “Users&Companies” button.
10. People can test all features of odoo 13 from here.